My research interest is communication practices with hospitalists. I'm very new to ethnography; very new to field methods. I hope my comments help you or at least give you a sense of community with fellow novice researchers!
I am new to the TCR Ph.D. program recently transferred from the MATC program. I've been taking courses in the program for two years. I'm still learning and hopefully always will be!
I am a full-time lecturer in the Management Information Systems department at Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business. I teach an Intro to Information Systems course and Integrated Business Writing. This is my 5th year at Baylor. I'm a graduate of Baylor. I obtained my M.Ed. in Instructional Technology from Texas Tech in 2004. I have a husband of 29 1/2 years, two sons--24 and 21, one daughter--16, and two dogs.
I am often humbled as in the case of our first session when I had marked my calendar for Monday nights and subsequently missed our first session.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Debra, perhaps you can help us understand what you mean by "hospitalists".
I think your experience will prove valuable for the class--looking forward to hearing more!
Post a Comment