Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update

I'm in the search and research stage of my project. I'm currently identifying areas that are mentioned in my hospitalist blogs and developing the general topics they fall under. From these identified topics, I'm finding scholarly research on the topic.

My intent is not to critique or to label a blog entry as correct/incorrect but to observe the perspective various bloggers have on the topic. I do want to point out research in the field.

Because this project is of interest to me, I'm also reading additional information. I would say my challenge is to stay on task and not find myself hours later absorbed in articles that might not be very relevant to this project!

Debra

1 comment:

Becky/Rebecca said...

How difficult will it be for you to NOT critique, judge, label, etc.? What will your particular challenges be? How will you go about "seeing" these blogs from a fresh viewpoint, and not pushing your existing ideas onto them? I'd like for you to be thinking about these issues (and others) as you begin your research.